Deriving its name from the Chinese character for 'feast', haute Cantonese restaurant Yan embodies the merriment of convival gatherings and indulgence of a lavish banquet. Located within the iconic National Gallery Singapore, Yan features traditional Cantonese cuisine helmed by Master Chef Chan Kung Lai, who fuses the traditional wok hei (essence of the wok, critical in Cantonese cooking) with dynamic modern presentation. Rope in some good company and be prepared to savour its exquisite cuisine.
Terms and conditions:
- Promotion period from 1 Sep - 30 Sep 2016 only.
- For reservations, please call +65 6384 5585 or email email@example.com
- All reservations must be made in advance, and are subject to availability.
- Quote “Grand Prix” upon making reservation to enjoy the offer.
- Not applicable in conjunction with other promotions, offers, privileges, discounts, vouchers loyalty programmes or privilege cards.
For more information, please visit www.yan.com.sg